It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web Sites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
LeagueLobster uses your information to perform transactions and deliver services or information/notifications about site activity. We may use information relating to your visit or use of our websites, or information you provide to us, to improve the product and services that we or our partners deliver to you.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to deliver the requested service.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Although LeagueLobster owns the code, databases, and all rights to the LeagueLobster website, you retain all rights to your data. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Updates / Contact