- Redesigned Club Page
New look. Upload your own cover image. Read more.
- Custom Domain Support
Connect your .com or other domain and use your club page as your website. Read more.
- User & Team management dashboard
- Player Import
- Message Center
We added a new email tool to allow you to reach your participants more easily.
- New Admin Dashboard
We launched our new admin dashboard, making it easier to find your schedules and manage your operations.
- Games Behind
You can now display Games Behind in your standings.
- Text messaging
- Simple Website Builder
- Max back-to-back games
- Distance between venues (to take into consideration for back-to-back games)
- Copy Season / Tournament
You can now copy a season/tournament to make setting up a similar event faster and easier.
- Improved 'Manage Venues' and 'Manage Divisions'
Order venues and divisions via drag and drop.
- Improved Even Distribution
The league scheduler now distributes games more evenly across available time slots in a season, ensuring teams play roughly the same amount on each field/time. You can also tweak how hard it tries to achieve this now via the slider under Allocation Options.
You can now have a draw in a playoff final and both teams will be marked as co-winners.
- Check Constraints
We added a cool new constraint checker so you can make sure your schedule is perfect after making manual changes. Look for the Check Constraints button on the Schedule Maker.
- Alerts / Notes / Announcements
You can now post alerts / notes / announcements on your schedule for simpler communication of changes, rainouts, etc.
- Assign Score Keepers and Admins
You can now designate other users as score keepers (see this article) able to save scores or full admins with the same access rights as yourself.
- Define Default Standings
You can now designate a standings config as your default, so you don't have to assign it to each new schedule.
- Team Pages
Automated game invites with RSVP and team chat make managing a team easy as pie! See http://help.leaguelobster.com/user-manual/team-pages
- Sub-scores & OT loss/win
You can now enable entering sets tracking/sub-scores and overtime in your standings configuration.
- Match Comments/Notes Section
You can now add a note/comment to a game in the edit game dialog.
- More export formats
Blue Sombrero, SportsEngine, LeagueApps, Amilia – please let us know if you need any others
- Custom standings
Customize your standings. Select which columns to show and how they're labeled. Define tie breakers. See http://help.leaguelobster.com/user-manual/standings
- Playoff Time Slots
You can now designate time slots for playoff-only, round-robin only, or both. Playoff scheduling for leagues is now more reliable as result.
- New Tournament Pricing Option
We added an ad-supported pricing option for tournaments for just $1.59/team (ad-free is $2.99/team).
- Snapshots (PRO)
You can now store snapshots of your schedule that you can later restore (e.g. if you want to try how certain tweaks would play out or if you accidentally change something).
- Player Registration (teams paying separately)
In addition to free agent registration and teams paying in full, you now have the option to set up teams to pay separately.
- Multiple WePay accounts
Create multiple merchant accounts (from your account settings page) in order to separate funds from different leagues into different payment accounts
- Open/Close Registration
Open or close registration on a specific date at a specific time (look for it in registration settings)
- Date constraints (teams can't play on a specific date)
Team constraints let you add dates/date ranges now, so you can block specific dates or apply certain constraints only to specific dates.
- Brackets update automatically
Brackets now update automatically when you've entered scores for all related non-playoff games (this works by division)
- Even Distribution of Time Slots (PRO)
We've implemented a balancer to try and distribute times/venues/days evenly.
- Improved Allocation (PRO/Tournaments)
- improved speed
- we separated game generation and allocation, so you can make adjustments to your matches first and then run the allocation
- retry allocation button
- Team Assignment
We've added a drag and drop team assignment page for free agent registrations.
Issue (full or partial) refunds straight through our platform without having to log into the payment gateway. You can also record offline refunds and payments. All on the order details page.
- Calendar Improvements
Calendar (admin) view now lets you customize what hours of the day are displayed and control the size of the grid. These settings are now also preserved after you leave or refresh the page.
- Better Schedule Filters
You can now select multiple items from the schedule filters at the top in order to see schedules for multiple teams (e.g. if you're coaching 2 teams, see – and print – both their schedules at once)
- Customizable Registration Forms
Add as many fields as you like, including file uploads. See this help article for more details.
- Email All or Captains/Coaches only
Now you can easily send an email to all team members (or just captains and coaches) registered to a season/tournament from the registrations page.
- Player Registrations
Now you can sign up players (free agents) as well as teams and accept credit/debit card payments through your club page on LeagueLobster.
In PRO you can also add rosters now. More work is going into this to make it more useful.
- We're establishing team pages that will allow teams to get organized (chat, RSVP).
- We'll add communication tools to let you send updates to your players via email and text messages.
- Improved PRO interface
We've given the PRO interface a little facelift.
- Setting up new seasons/tournaments is now a more streamlined process.
- The SETTINGS tab is now included on the SCHEDULE MAKER so you don't have to switch back and forth.
- The TEAMS tab is now called REGISTRATIONS and contains all settings related to registrations (both teams and players).
Accept registrations and credit card payments through our site – it's easy to set up and won't cost you a cent!
Bulk Date Change (part 2)
You can now change any date in week 1 and you'll be asked if you want to shift the entire season by that many days.
Bulk Date Change
You can now change the date and week for all games under the same date by simply clicking on the date itself. This should make rainouts and cancellations easier to handle.
With our newly added search function, your players can now search for their schedules directly on our homepage, so they don't have to dig through their email to find the right link.
Club Home Page
We've set up a sort of mini-homepage for you to post some info about your organization and display an automatically generated list of all your schedules. Click the SHARE button on any of your schedules to find your link.
Max Games Per Day
- Set a maximum number of games any team can play in a day. You can set a global limit that applies to all teams and/or set a separate number for specific teams or divisions.
Event Landing Page Improvements
- You'll now see an Event Info link on your schedule, which goes to the Event Landing Page
- The Event Landing Page now has a map of your venues (make sure to enter addresses for your venues)
- You can also post other info for participants here, such as how to contact you, or any special rules, for instance.
- Just like the schedule, this page will use your logo and color scheme if you've entered those (click on the logo/organization name at the top to edit)
Calendar Improvements PRO
- Hovering over a match on the Calendar page will now highlight all other games for both teams in different colors.
- Clicking on a game will now also bring up the edit game dialog.
More flexible color picker for your color theme, so you can better match your brand colors on your public schedule
We've introduced a FREE tier for up to 25 teams, supported by ads
Improved Tournament Scheduler
Our tournament scheduler is now more powerful and better able to accommodate all your constraints.
You can now override points given for a win/loss (for sports where that is a consideration for standings). Once you've scored a game, simply click on its edit game button and enter your custom points.
If you've entered a score for the wrong game you can now clear it by clicking the edit game button and erasing both home and away score.
Presets let you save a division's setup (number of teams, pools, playoff brackets) in order to quickly and easily reuse it for other divisions and future events, taking a lot of the tedium out of setting up large events with lots of divisions.
Min/max time between games
You can now specify a minimum and maximum time teams have to wait between their games. Use it to avoid back-to-back games and/or teams having to sit around all day. Available in PRO and Tournament.
- Venue Filter
We've added a filter for viewing the schedule for a specific venue.
- Hide Standings
We have the ability to hide your standings. Please drop us a note to activate this.
- Home Venues
You can now assign teams to specific home venues in order to schedule all of their home games at that venue.
Click the Manage Venues button on the Schedule Maker, then click on the home icon next to the venue.
- Event Landing Page
If you have multiple divisions in your league or tournament, you can now take advantage of our new event landing page, which will allow teams to quickly view the schedule for just their division.
You can customize this (just like your schedule) with your own logo and color scheme and use the box on the left to provide some extra info to your players.
Click the SHARE button on your schedule to find it.
- Double Elimination Brackets
We've added double elimination brackets